Published: January 18, 2009
. . . Per-capita carbon dioxide emissions by households in the United States and Canada are the highest in the world — in part because of bigger homes . . . READ MORE.
The green revolution starts at home. Your home!
In the United States alone, buildings account for:
• 65% of electricity consumption,
• 36% of energy use,
• 30% of greenhouse gas emissions,
• 30% of raw materials use,
• 30% of waste output (136 million tons annually), and
• 12% of potable water consumption. - source: USGBC
That's why GreenovationTV is bringing you the world's first internet TV channel for healthy home improvement. GreenovationTV will deliver on-demand, 24/7 short video SEEDS to show you the gazillions of ways you can green your home.
Be a greenovator and discover how you can renovate the world one green room at a time.